Verdant Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Shadow's free art!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Shadow's free art!  Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's free art!    Shadow's free art!  EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 11:50 pm

Hello and welcome to my free art thread! I'm a newbie artist and I'm trying to better my art and work on my style. I'm not thrilled with my style, but I think all beginner artist might have felt that way. This will not be first come first served and it'll range from one of the following:
➳Traditional art or digital art
➳Sketch, Lined + uncolored, lined + colored, minimal shading, detailed shading (extremely rare)
➳Headshot, badge, halfbody, Fullbody, simple background w/ character, scenic background w/ character (backgrounds will be extremely rare)
➳Chibi style
➳Small style
➳Sketch page
➳Simple animation (extremely rare)

I prefer simple characters that aren't too complicated, but willing to try complicated designs/characters. I'm more familiar with canines, but willing to try other species! Im also not very familiar with wings, horns, hooves, or other unique traits, but willing to try!

You can see my art examples here!

Feel free to link multiple characters! My wait time varies depending on the piece and character.

Normal wait time is 1-4 weeks
Experimental wait time is anywhere from 4-6 weeks

I might not do everyone who posts, but if your not chosen the first time around, I'll definitely get to you another time! No need to re-post your characters if not chosen. I'll be keeping track.

Feel free to throw your characters at me!

Side note: let me know if this font color is too much/too bright! I'll happily change it!
Back to top Go down

Shadow's free art!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verdant Valley :: Cave Walls :: The Dnieper-
Jump to: