Verdant Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Shadow's Art Swaps (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Shadow's Art Swaps (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Art Swaps (Open)   Shadow's Art Swaps (Open) EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:44 pm

[center]Hello I'm currently accepting art trades! I'm a newbie artist, and I'm hoping accepting art trades will help me improve my art skills!

What I Like
•Animation
•Fullbody (chatlands poses preferred)
•Halfbody
•Headshots
•Anything really!

You can see my art examples here!

Characters I'd Like Drawn
Shadow Wolfess Bloodymoon
Drawing Notes: She has long black dragon horns (not optional), black angel wings (not optional), red tribal markings (optional), hair (not optional). I like emo, scene, goth and punk hairstyles, but open to any!
need to name (newest Fursona)
Drawing Notes: I prefer anthro, but I'm okay with feral. If drawing as an Anthro, I'd like her to have hair. You're free to do whatever style and hair color you like with this girl!
Vanilla Latte
Drawing Notes: Vanilla Latte can be drawn in anthro or feral form. Please do not change her design in any way/shape/or form!

If interested, please let me know if you want traditional or digital. And let me know what type of art (headshot, Halfbody, Fullbody, badge, etc.)

I'm more familiar with canine characters, but I want to expand my species, so I'm okay with drawing other characters!

Current List
Back to top Go down

Shadow's Art Swaps (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Verdant Valley :: Cave Walls :: The Dnieper-
Jump to: